Issue with Color in Frame Property of My Theme Not Applying to Bottom Toolbar

I had created a theme with Firefox Color, only to be disappointed at the fact that it’s implementation of the header as an additional background image (rather than a header image) resulted in the text of the tabs & bookmarks toolbar not having drop shadow.

Unfortunately, this resulted in the toolbar at the bottom having the default color. Granted, this toolbar only shows up when I use Ctrl+F, but I do use the find feature a lot, and the fact that I’m creating my own theme should show how nitpicky I am.

I thought that this might have had something to do with the fact that my toolbar was set to an RGBA color, while frame was set to a hex color, so I tried setting the frame attribute to an RGBA color with no change. Do you guys have any recommendations for how to fix this without adding an additional background image? I want to keep the dropshadow on the text of the tabs & bookmarks toolbar.

Also, just an additional thing to add: I’ve had to submit this addon as a revision to my theme everytime I wanted to test it as I couldn’t test it on the Nightly or Developer versions of firefox, even after changing the xpinstall.signatures.required rule in about:config on both of those versions of Firefox. I still recieve the “This add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corrupted,” error any time I try to open my .xpi theme file. If anyone knows what I’m doing wrong with that, a solution to that would also be greatly appreciated.

Also, here’s the manifest.json code of my theme if that helps:

{
“manifest_version”: 2,
“version”: “1.4”,
“name”: “Mysterious Cat Dark”,
“description”: “A version of the Mysteriously Cat ***** addon with a dark new tab page and menus.”,
“theme”: {
“images”: { “theme_frame”: “header.png” },
“colors”: {
“toolbar”: “rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.3)”,
“toolbar_text”: “#F0F0F0”,
“frame”: “rgba(0, 28, 60, 1)”,
“tab_background_text”: “#FFFFFF”,
“toolbar_field”: “rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)”,
“toolbar_field_text”: “#C8C8CE”,
“tab_line”: “#8EB3C9”,
“popup”: “#303030”,
“popup_text”: “#C8C8CE”,