The Mozilla product team in Taipei is looking to recreate the successful experience of working with the Indonesian community in the go-to-market phase of the Rocket browser this time with the Indian Community! Read more about the incredible journey of Rocket and the role the Indonesian Community here The Rocket Browser has been launched in India and we are looking for the support of individuals in India to ensure that it best serves the community! Catch up with the Rocket work on it’s GitHub page
What is expected from groups who are selected for the pilot?
- Join a telegram group
- Asynchronous share inputs on surveys and telegram conversations on:
- Local insights and advice
- Timely help refining and translating the product and marketing copy
- Ideas and feedback for products and features names
- Liaising with the broader community and surfacing more of their feedback
- Time Commitment: 1-2 Hours a month
Registration Form: will be open from October 9th - 15th
Pilot Dates: 2 - 3 months
To apply please fill in this form by October 12th
10 -15 individuals will be invited to join the pilot and contacted via email.