Little Fox Missing in some Firefox 55.0.2 update

I just updated FF on my desktop and laptop. On my laptop the little fox is missing from the Header after I restarted FF. (The one that we use to test our themes, that shows Preference, etc. I haven’t found any way to get it back. I made sure all my extensions were updated, etc. still can’t get it back. Anyone know how to get it back?

I just went to check an it says that Personas Plus is not compatible with this version of FF.

Hi @MaDonnasPersonas! I think the little fox you are referring to is the icon for the Personas Plus extension. Unfortunately, the icon went away when the extension became incompatible. :frowning:

We are working on migrating Personas Plus to WebExtensions APIs so it will be compatible with Firefox 57+. The developer is hoping to have a working prototype by the end of the quarter, but he needs a few things to be resolved in Firefox before moving forward.

Oh, wow…That is the only way theme designers can test their designs. I am going to “try” to save that tab I have open on my PC to my New Tab Page. Hopefully when I shut down it will work on a restart.

Thanks for the response.