Marketpulse Introductions!

Hi everyone !! I’m Aman Sehgal from Pune, India. Very excited about this amazing project :smile:

Hello All! I am Santosh,Firefox OS App Developer and Evangelist.Excited to be a part of this project. :smiley:

Hello all :smiley: :smile:
I’m Yateesh Yadav, Mozillian from India.
I’m very much excited to learn about marketpluse. :smiley: :smiley:
I know my name is very difficult to remember…u can call me Yatee

Hi I’m Kemuel, Mozilla Rep from Manila, Philippines. I’m part of the executive board in the FSA program, I also like sharing creative ideas and/or creative assets to the community. looking forward to this project.

Hey , My name is @dikshit_umk am Firefox OS App Developer, Localizer and Security Evangelist. I like to break things and create them. I’m glad and excited to be a part of this project.

Hi, im vignesh thivagaran, mozillian from india .registered now …eagerly waiting for further contribution

Hi @emma_irwin ,

I am Soma Ismael BOLA, Mozillian from Ivory Coast (Wewt Africa), and map the first Marketpulse Community in Africa :smiley: , I am interested in joining but don’t know how to sign up for this course ?

@bolasoma fantastic . I am super excited to have someone here from the Ivory Coast, and I’m interested in getting you started. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me personally or ask @Akshay , our community manager, for help navigating.

First thing to know is that this is the app we use to collect data on local phones:

Most helpful to Mozilla is if people are contributing phone prices once per month.

1. Introduction to the project
  2. Supporting Team
  3. Participation Ladder (steps to getting involved) starting with collecting Firefox OS data from your local stores & webstores.
  4. We’re running an online course right now, which you are more than welcome to join in. You can learn at your own pace, and a certificate is issued at the end :slight_smile: If you want to sign-up please let me know. I’ll send you a direct message with some other details.

Welcome!

1 Like

@bolasoma Count on me like 1 2 3 and few more numbers and I’ll be there for sure. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Akshay and @emma_irwin thanks for your enthousiasm and support

1 Like

Hello Everyone

I’m Michael, from Kenya and very excited to have joined the community and looking forward to working together.

1 Like

Hi Michael,

Go through Emma’s Comment for the basic idea on Marketpulse.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Hi, I’m Bolaram Paul, Mozillian from Bangladesh. I already register for this course, excited to be a part of it. I’m contributing in mozilla many different projects and also other FFOS community.