"Marking up a letter" assessment

Guys please review it and gave your valuable suggestion. Thanking You ! in advance.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en-US">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8" />
<meta name="author" content="Mr. Shashikant Tripathi" />
<meta name="description" content="The letter is a response from a research fellow to a prospective PhD student concerning their application to work at the university." />
<title>Application for prospective PhD Student</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/assessments.css" />
</head>
<body>
<main>
<article>
<p class="receiver-column"><strong><em>Dr. Eleanor Gaye</em></strong><br/>
<em>Awesome Science faculty</em><br/>
<em>University of Awesome</em><br/>
<em>Bobtown, CA 99999</em>,<br/>
<abbr title="United States of America"><em>USA</em></abbr><br/>
<strong><em>Tel</em></strong>: <em><a href="tel:1234567890">123-456-7890</a></em><br/>
<strong><em>Email</em></strong>: <a href="mailto:no_reply@example.com"><em>no_reply@example.com</em></a></p>

<time class="receiver-column" datetime="2016-01-20">20 January 2016</time>

<address><strong><em>Miss Eileen Dover</em></strong><br/>
<em>4321 Cliff Top Edge</em><br/>
<em>Dover, CT9 XXX</em><br/>
<abbr title="United Kingdom"><em>UK</em></abbr></address>

<h1>Re: Eileen Dover university application</h1>

<p><strong>Dear Eileen</strong>,</p>

<p>Thank you for your recent application to join us at the University of Awesome's science faculty to study as part of your <abbr title="Doctor of Philosophy">PhD</abbr> next year. I will answer your questions one by one, in the following sections.</p>

<h2>Starting dates</h2>
<p>We are happy to accomodate you starting your study with us at any time, however it would suit us better if you could start at the beginning of a semester; the start dates for each one are as follows:</p>
<ul>
<li>First semester: <time datetime="2016-09-09">9 September 2016</time></li>
<li>Second semester: <time datetime="2017-01-15">15 January 2017</time></li>
<li>Third semester: <time datetime="2017-05-02">2 May 2017</time></li>
</ul>
<p>Please let me know if this is ok, and if so which start date you would prefer.</p>
<p>You can find more information about <a href="http://example.com" title="Link to university different dates">important university dates</a> on our website.</p>

<h2>Subjects of study</h2>
<p>At the Awesome Science Faculty, we have a pretty open-minded research facility &ndash; as long as the subjects fall somewhere in the realm of science and technology. You seem like an intelligent, dedicated researcher, and just the kind of person we'd like to have on our team. Saying that, of the ideas you submitted we were most intrigued by are as follows, in order of priority:</p>
<ol>
<li>Turning H<sub>2</sub>O into wine, and the health benefits of Resveratrol &#40;C<sub>14</sub>H<sub>12</sub>O<sub>3</sub>.&#41;</li>
<li>Measuring the effect on performance of funk bassplayers at tempratures exceeding 30 &#8451; &#40;86&#8457;&#41;, when the audience size exponentially increases &#40;effect of 3 &#215; 10<sup>3</sup> &#60; 3 &#215; 10<sup>4</sup>.&#41;</li>
<li> <abbr title="Hyper Text Markup Language">HTML</abbr> and <abbr title="Cascading Style Sheet">CSS</abbr> constructs for representing musical scores.</li>
</ol>
<p>So please can you provide more information on each of these subjects, including how long you'd expect the research to take, required staff and other resources, and anything else you think we'd need to know? Thanks.</p>

<h2>Exotic dance moves</h2>
<p>Yes, you are right! As part of my post-doctorate work, I <em>did</em> study exotic tribal dances. To answer your question, my favourite dances are as follows, with definitions:</p>
<dl>
<dt>Polynesian chicken dance</dt>
<dd>A little known but very influential dance dating back as far as 300BC, a whole village would dance around in a circle like chickens, to encourage their livestock or be "fruitful".</dd>

<dt>Icelandic brownian shuffle</dt>
<dd>Before the Icelanders developed fire as a means of getting warm, they used to practice this dance, which involved huddling close together in a circle on the floor, and shuffling their bodies around in imperceptably tiny, very rapid movements. One of my fellow students used to say that he thought this dance inspired modern styles such as Twerking.</dd>
<dt>Arctic robot dance</dt>
<dd>An interesting example of historic misinformation, English explorers in the 1960s believed to have discovered a new dance style characterised by "robotic", stilted movements, being practiced by inhabitants of Northern Alaska and Canada. Later on however it was discovered that they were just moving like this because they were really cold.</dd>
</dl>
<p>For more of my research, see my <a href="http://example.com" title="Link to exotic dance research page">exotic dance research page</a>.</p>
<p>Yours sincerely,<br/>
<cite>Dr Eleanor Gaye</cite></p>
<p>University of Awesome motto: "Be awesome to each other." -- <cite>Bill S Preston</cite>, Esq</p>
</article>
</main>
</body>
</html>

Hi Shashikant!

Well done on some good work — this looks good from a cursory glance, but I’d like to invite you to look over our source code, marking guide and live example to see how your work matches up:

https://github.com/mdn/learning-area/blob/master/html/introduction-to-html/marking-up-a-letter-finished/index.html41
https://github.com/mdn/learning-area/blob/master/html/introduction-to-html/marking-up-a-letter-finished/marking-guide.md2
https://mdn.github.io/learning-area/html/introduction-to-html/marking-up-a-letter-finished/1

Hi guys,

Just finished with the “marking up a letter” assessment.
I’ve run the W3 HTML validator, and there were no errors.
Any feedback will be much appreciated.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <title>Letter Example</title>

<meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta name="author" content="Dr. Eleanor Gaye">

<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p class="receiver-column">
        <em>
        <strong>Dr. Eleanor Gaye</strong><br>
        Awesome Science faculty <br>
        University of Awesome <br>
        Bobtown, CA 99999, <br>
        USA <br>
        <strong>Tel:</strong> 123-456-7890 <br>
        <strong>Email:</strong> no_reply@example.com <br> <br>
        </em>

<time datetime="2016-01-20">20 January 2016</time><br> <br>
    </p>

<p>
        <em>
        <strong>Miss Eileen Dover</strong><br>
        4321 Cliff Top Edge <br>
        Dover, CT9 XXX <br>
        UK <br>
        </em>
    </p>

<p>Dear Eileen,</p>
    <p>Thank you for your recent application to join us at the University of Awesome's science faculty to study as part of your <abbr title="Doctor of Philosophy">PhD</abbr> next year. I will answer your questions one by one, in the following sections.</p>

<h2>Starting dates</h2>

<p>We are happy to accomodate you starting your study with us at any time, however it would suit us better if you could start at the beginning of a semester; the start dates for each one are as follows:</p>

<ul>
    </ul>

<p>Please let me know if this is ok, and if so which start date you would prefer.</p>
    <p>You can find more information about <a href="https://example.com" title="Important university dates  ">important university dates</a> on our website.</p>

<p>At the Awesome Science Faculty, we have a pretty open-minded research facility — as long as the subjects fall somewhere in the realm of science and technology. You seem like an intelligent, dedicated researcher, and just the kind of person we'd like to have on our team. Saying that, of the ideas you submitted we were most intrigued by are as follows, in order of priority:</p>

<ol>
        <li>Turning H<sub>2</sub>O into wine, and the health benefits of Resveratrol (C<sub>14</sub>H<sub>12</sub>O<sub>3</sub>.)</li>
        <li>Measuring the effect on performance of funk bassplayers at tempratures exceeding 30<sup>o</sup>C (86<sup>o</sup>F), when the audience size exponentially increases (effect of 3 x 103 &amp;gt 3 x 104.)</li>
        <li><abbr title="Hypertext Markup Language">HTML</abbr> and <abbr title="Cascading Style Sheets">CSS</abbr> constructs for representing musical scores.</li>
    </ol>

<p>So please can you provide more information on each of these subjects, including how long you'd expect the research to take, required staff and other resources, and anything else you think we'd need to know? Thanks.</p>

<p>Yes, you are right! As part of my post-doctorate work, I did study exotic tribal dances. To answer your question, my favourite dances are as follows, with definitions:</p>

<dl>
        <dd>A little known but very influential dance dating back as far as 300BC, a whole village would dance around in a circle like chickens, to encourage their livestock or be "fruitful".</dd>
        <dd>Before the Icelanders developed fire as a means of getting warm, they used to practice this dance, which involved huddling close together in a circle on the floor, and shuffling their bodies around in imperceptably tiny, very rapid movements. One of my fellow students used to say that he thought this dance inspired modern styles such as Twerking.</dd>
        <dd>An interesting example of historic misinformation, English explorers in the 1960s believed to have discovered a new dance style characterised by "robotic", stilted movements, being practiced by inhabitants of Northern Alaska and Canada. Later on however it was discovered that they were just moving like this because they were really cold.</dd>
    </dl>

<p>For more of my research, see my <a href="https://example.com" title="Exotic dance research page">exotic dance research page</a>.
    <p>Yours sincerely,<br><br><br><br></p>
    <p>Dr Eleanor Gaye</p>
    <p>University of Awesome motto: <q cite="https://example.com">Be awesome to each other.</q> -- <em>Bill S Preston, Esq</em></p>
  </body>
</html>

Hi there!
Could someone give me a short feedback unto my assessment code “Marking up a letter”?
Thank you in advance!!!
P.S. any commented improvements are welcome
https://codeshare.io/5XBwdY

According to the marking guide, it should be wrapped in a <cite> element:

https://github.com/mdn/learning-area/blob/master/html/introduction-to-html/marking-up-a-letter-finished/index.html#L106

Also see the marking guide:

I got an question about the last sentence of the letter.

Bill S Preston, Esq" should be wrapped in a element

I don’t understand why use element.

Could you answer the question?:blush:

@chrisdavidmills I had a few questions/possibly found some issues:

• Are we meant to tag ourselves as the author? The instructions say that the "author of the letter" should specified in a meta tag. I took this to mean Dr. Eleanor Gaye, the actual writer. That's also the name used in the example finished letter. But the marking guide says to tag the "author/coder/content creator", which clearly means ourselves, but it also uses "Dr. Eleanor Gaye" as an example. That might be the most obvious example, but the ambiguity here makes it confusing.
  • Is that why Dr. Gaye's info shouldn't be marked with the <address> element? The instructions ask us to think about why that would be inappropriate, but this isn't addressed in the marking guide.
  • It looks like the example screenshot was taken from a version where the <address> element was applied. Could someone replace this with a screenshot of the current version? Edit: Added screenshot of current GitHub live example.
  • Is receiver-column misnamed? It aligns the sender's information to the right, while the receiver's info stays on the left.
  • In the example code where citations are introduced, a webpage is cited using both the <cite> element and the cite attribute on <q>. Would that be appropriate when citing the quote here?
  • Could the instructions possibly clarify what should be tagged with <sup> (without making it too easy)? It's not immediately clear that 3 × 103 > 3 × 104 is wrong. (Well, it's mathematically wrong, but so is 3 × 103 > 3 × 104.)
  • Could Wikipedia's list of character entity references be linked in the instructions? The greater than symbol was used several times in earlier sections, so we can be tested on our memory of that, but the degree and multiplication symbols weren't.

Let me know if any of this (or anything like this, if I do more in the future) would be better in a new topic (or on Github?).

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>PhD student</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css.css">
  </head>
  <body>
      <em>
        Awesome Science faculty<br>
        University of Awesome<br>
        Bobtown, CA 99999,<br>
        USA<br>
        <strong>Tel:</strong> 123-456-7890<br>
        <strong>Email:</strong> no_reply&#64;example.com
      </em>
    </p>

<time datetime="2016-01-20">20 January 2016</time>
    </p>

<p>
      <em>
        4321 Cliff Top Edge<br>
        Dover, CT9 XXX<br>
        UK
      </em>
    </p>

<p>Dear Eileen,</p>

<h2>Starting dates</h2>

<ul>
    </ul>

<p>You can find more information about <a title="IMPORTANT" target="_blank" href="http://example.com">important university dates</a> on our website.</p>

<p>At the Awesome Science Faculty, we have a pretty open-minded research facility — as long as the subjects fall somewhere in the realm of science and technology. You seem like an intelligent, dedicated researcher, and just the kind of person we'd like to have on our team. Saying that, of the ideas you submitted we were most intrigued by are as follows, in order of priority:</p>
    <ol>
      <li>Turning H<sub>2</sub>O into wine, and the health benefits of Resveratrol (C<sub>14</sub>H<sub>12</sub>O<sub>3</sub>.)</li>
      <li>Measuring the effect on performance of funk bassplayers at temperatures exceeding 30&deg;C (86&deg;F), when the audience size exponentially increases (effect of 3 &#215; 10<sup>3</sup> &gt; 3 &#215; 10<sup>4</sup>.)</li>
      <li><abbr title="Hypertext Markup Language">HTML</abbr> and <abbr title="Cascading Style Sheets">CSS</abbr> constructs for representing musical scores.</li>
    </ol>

<p>Yes, you are right! As part of my post-doctorate work, I <em>did</em> study exotic tribal dances. To answer your question, my favourite dances are as follows, with definitions:</p>

<dl>
      <dd>A little known but very influential dance dating back as far as 300<abbr title="Before Christ">BC</abbr>, a whole village would dance around in a circle like chickens, to encourage their livestock or be "fruitful".</dd>
    </dl>

<p>For more of my research, see my <a title="EXOTIC" target="_blank" href="http://example.com">exotic dance research page</a>.</p>

<p>Yours sincerely,</p>
    <pre>

</pre>
    <p>Dr Eleanor Gaye</p>

<p>University of Awesome motto: <q cite="https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/q">Be awesome to each other.</q> <cite title="http://example.com">-- Bill S Preston, <abbr title="Esquire">Esq</abbr></cite></p>
  </body>
</html>

Hiya! Thanks for the feedback.

No, Eleanor Gaye. It is supposed to be the author of the content. I’ve updated the marking guide to be less confusing.

They wrote the letter, but they didn’t write the page itself. We (the developer) did. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/HTML/Introduction_to_HTML/Advanced_text_formatting#Marking_up_contact_details. Again, I’ve explained this in the updated marking guide.

Cool, thanks!

Crap, you are right :wink: I’ve updated it to “sender-column” in all places.

Yes, except that we don’t have a webpage to point to here. So we just use the former.

OK, done. I’ve also updated the text to get rid of any worries about mathematical wrongness.

Yup, I think this is a good idea. Done.

Thanks for the useful feedback!

1 Like

Hi, I completed the "Marking up a letter" project and I would love to hear your feedback.

<head>

<title>Letter</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css">
<meta charset="utf-8">
</head>

<body>

<div class="sender-column"><strong>Dr. Eleanor Gaye</strong><br>
<p>University of Awesome<br>
Bobtown, CA 99999,<br>
USA</p><br>
<strong>Tel: 123-456-7890</strong><br>
<strong>Email: no_reply@example.com</strong></div>

<p class="sender-column"><time datetime="2016-01-20">20 January 2016</time></p>

<p>4321 Cliff Top Edge<br>
Dover, CT9 XXX<br>
UK</p>   

<p><strong>Dear</strong> Eileen,<br>

<h2>Starting dates</h2>

<p>We are happy to accomodate you starting your study with us at any time, however it would suit us better if you could start at the <em>beginning</em> of a semester; the start dates for each one are as follows:</p>

<ul>    
    <li>Third semester: <time datetime="2017-04-02">2 May 2017</time></li>
</ul>    

<p>You can find more information about important university dates on our <a href="http://www.example.com" title="Website Link">website</a>.</p>

<ol>
<li>Turning <abbr title="Dihydrogen Monoxide">H<sup>2</sup>O</abbr> into wine, and the health benefits of Resveratrol (C<sub>14</sub>H<sub>12</sub>O<sub>3</sub>.)
<li>Measuring the effect on performance of funk bassplayers at temperatures exceeding 30&deg;C (86&deg;F), when the audience size exponentially increases (effect of 3&times;10<sup>3</sup>increasing to 3&times;10<sup>4</sup>.)</li>
<li><abbr title="Hyper Text Markup Language">HTML</abbr> and <abbr title="Cascading Style Sheets">CSS</abbr> constructs for representing musical scores.</li>
</ol>

<p>Yes, you are right! As part of my post-doctorate work, I did study exotic tribal dances. To answer your question, my favourite dances are as follows, with definitions:</p>

<dl>
</dl>

<p>For more of my research, see my exotic dance <a href="http://www.example.com" title="Website Link">research page</a>.</p>

<p><em>Yours sincerely,</em></p>
<p>Dr Eleanor Gaye</p>

<q cite="http://www.example.com">University of Awesome motto: "Be awesome to each other." -- Bill S Preston </q><abbr title="Esquire">Esq</abbr>

</body>

Hi Marios!

I’ve looked over your work, and it looks really good. There are a few small differences to the final version on our repo, but nothing serious enough to be worth commenting on.

You can see our final version here:

See also the marking guide:

Hey Guys! Please check this code !!

Marking Up A Letter
<p class="sender-column"><abbr title="Doctrate"><b>Dr.</b></abbr><b> Eleanor Gaye</b><br>
Bobtown, CA 99999,<br>
<abbr title="United States Of America">USA</abbr></p>
<p><strong>Tel</strong>: 123-456-7890<br>
<strong>Email</strong>: no_reply@example.com</p>

<time datetime="2016-01-20" class="sender-column">20 January 2016</time>
<p><b>Miss Eileen Dover</b><br>
4321 Cliff Top Edge<br>
Dover, CT9 XXX<br>
<abbr title="United Kingdom">UK</abbr></p>
<br>

<p><strong>Dear Eileen,</strong></p>

<p>Thank you for your recent application to join us at the University of Awesome's science faculty to study as part of your <abbr title="Doctorate of Philosophy">PhD</abbr> next year. I will answer your questions one by one, in the following sections.</p>
<h2>Starting dates</h2>

<ul>
</ul>

<p>You can find more information about <a href="http://example.com" title="Important dates">important university dates</a> on our website.</p>

<p>Turning H<sub>2</sub>O into wine, and the health benefits of Resveratrol (C<sub>14</sub>H<sub>12</sub>O<sub>3</sub>.)
Measuring the effect on performance of funk bassplayers at temperatures exceeding 30<sup>o</sup>C (86<sup>o</sup>F), when the audience size exponentially increases (effect of 3 x 10<sup>3</sup> increasing to 3 x 10<sup>4</sup>.)
HTML and CSS constructs for representing musical scores.</p>

<dl>
<dd>A little known but very influential dance dating back as far as 300<abbr title="Before Criest">BC</abbr>, a whole village would dance around in a circle like chickens, to encourage their livestock or be <em>"fruitful"</em>.</dd>
<dd>Before the Icelanders developed fire as a means of getting warm, they used to practice this dance, which involved huddling close together in a circle on the floor, and shuffling their bodies around in imperceptably tiny, very rapid movements. One of my fellow students used to say that he thought this dance inspired modern styles such as <em>Twerking.</em></dd>
<dd>An interesting example of historic misinformation, English explorers in the 1960s believed to have discovered a new dance style characterised by <em>"robotic"</em>, stilted movements, being practiced by inhabitants of Northern Alaska and Canada. Later on however it was discovered that they were just moving like this because they were really cold.</dd>
</dl>
<p>For more of my research, see my <a href="research_paper.com" title="Research Paper">exotic dance research page</a>.</p>

<p>Yours sincerely,<br>
<abbr title="Doctrate">Dr.</abbr> Eleanor Gaye</p>
<br>
<p>University of Awesome motto:<cite>"Be awesome to each other."</cite>  -- Bill S Preston, <abbr title="Esquire">Esq</abbr></p>

Hi there @chirag7145 — your letter looks really good, well done! I’ve given it a brief glance, and the only thing I noticed is that you used a <b> element, when perhaps you meant to use <strong>?

You can also check your code against:

Thanks to help me! You are very nice!!

Rather than use <sup>o</sup>, I used &deg; notation…
Same to ‘incresing to’ expression that could be changed by &times;

Can you give me a feedback? Tks

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en-US">
    <head>
        <meta charset="UTF-8">
        <title>Letter</title>
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/style.css">
    </head>
    <body>
        <header>
            <p class="sender-column">
                Bobtown, CA 99999,<br>
                USA<br>
                <strong>Tel:</strong> 123-456-7890<br>
                <strong>Email:</strong> no_reply@example.com<br>
            </p>

<p class="sender-column"><em><time datetime="2017-01-20">20 January 2016</time></em></p>

<p>
                4321 Cliff Top Edge<br>
                Dover, CT9 XXX<br>
                UK<br>
            </p>

</header>
        <main>

<em>Dear Eileen,</em>

<p>
                Thank you for your recent application to join us at the University of Awesome's science faculty to study as part of your <abbr title="Doctor of Philosophy">PhD</abbr> next year. I will answer your questions one by one, in the following sections.                
            </p>

<h2>Starting dates</h2>

<ul>
                <li>First semester: <time datetime="2016-11-09">9 September 2016</time></li>
            </ul>

<p>You can find more information about important university dates on <a href="http://example.com">our website</a>.</p>

<ol>
                <li>Turning <abbr title="Water">H<sub>2</sub>O</abbr> into wine, and the health benefits of Resveratrol (C<sub>14</sub>H<sub>12</sub>O<sub>3</sub>.)</li>
                <li>Measuring the effect on performance of funk bassplayers at temperatures exceeding 30&deg;C (86&deg;>F), when the audience size exponentially increases (effect of 3 &times; 10<sup>3</sup> &gt; 3 &times; 10<sup>4</sup>.)</li>
                <li><abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">HTML</abbr> and <abbr title="Cascading Style Sheet">CSS</abbr> constructs for representing musical scores.</li>
            </ol>

<dl>
                <dd>A little known but very influential dance dating back as far as 300<abbr title="Before Christ">BC</abbr>, a whole village would dance around in a circle like chickens, to encourage their livestock or be "fruitful".</dd>
            </dl>

<p>For more of my research, see my exotic dance <a href="http://example.com">research page</a>.</p>

<p>
                Yours sincerely,<br>
                <strong>Dr Eleanor Gaye</strong>
            </p>

<p>University of Awesome motto: <q>Be awesome to each other.</q> -- <cite>Bill S Preston, Esq</cite></p>

</main>
        <footer>

</footer>
    </body>
</html>

This is also a great solution, yes.

Your work also looks great - well done!

Again, check your work against our version:

You can also check your code against:

Awesome science application correspondance

Dr. Eleanor Gaye
Awesome Science faculty
University of Awesome
Bobtown, CA 99999,
USA
Tel: 123-456-7890
Email: no_reply@example.com

<p class="sender-column"><time datetime="2016-01-20">20 January 2016</time>
		 </p>

<p>
          4321 Cliff Top Edge<br>
          Dover, CT9 XXX<br>
          UK<br>
        </p>
        <h1><strong>Re: Eileen Dover university application</strong></h1>
        <p>Dear Eileen,</p>

<h2>Starting dates</h2>
        <ul>
        </ul>
        <p>You can find more information about <a href="index.html">important university dates</a> on our website.</p>
        <ol>
            <li>Measuring the effect on performance of funk bassplayers at temperatures exceeding 30<sup>o</sup>C (86<sup>o</sup>F), when the audience size exponentially increases (effect of 3 &times; 10<sup>3</sup> &gt; 3 &times; 10<sup>4</sup>.)</li>
            <li><abbr title="Hyperd Text Markup Language">HTML</abbr>  and <abbr title="Cascading Style Sheet">CSS</abbr> constructs for representing musical scores.</li>
        </ol>
		<p>So please can you provide more information on each of these subjects, including how long you'd expect the research to take, required staff and other resources, and anything else you think we'd need to know? Thanks.
		</p>
		<h2>
			Exotic dance moves
		</h2>
		<dl>
			<dd>A little known but <em>very</em> influential dance dating back as far as 300<abbr title="Before Christ">BC</abbr>, a whole village would dance around in a circle like chickens, to encourage their livestock or be "fruitful".
			</dd>
		</dl>
		<p>For more of my research, see my <a href="http://example.com" target="_blank"
			title="exotic dance research page">exotic dance research page</a>.</p>

<p>Yours sincerely,</p>

<p>Dr Eleanor Gaye</p>

<p>University of Awesome motto: <q>Be awesome to each other.</q> -- <cite>Bill S Preston, <abbr title="Esquire">Esq</abbr></cite></p>
    </body>

Hi there,

I’ve had a look through this, and it looks pretty good, apart from a few minor issues like typos.

Again, check your work against our version for more detailed feedback: