This is the master topic for our sessions and discussions at #mozlondon.
Please feel free to ask questions by replying to this topic!
##Goals for MozLondon##
- Finish reaching out to communities to document ownership - this is our MVP, we must get this done
- We need to define a regular communication method for checking in with Community Ops and the items that check-in should cover
- Hosting Migration What’s the status? Is the plan changing?
- Module governance, what is our scope, can/how do we include communities that we don’t provide resources for? (context of documenting ownership and communication methods)
- How to handle conflict, esp over ownership
- Google Apps Training - Brief Anup and Stefan, how to admin google apps
- User Research - What do we need to know to better serve communities? How do we find it out?
- Unused Resources - How to define them, what to do with them.
- Insight training- How to use Insight for documenting allocation of resources
- Document everything - Put more info about us on the wiki, document everything we’ve accomplished in London while in London