Monday meetings and Global Communication Group

Hi,

A few months ago I started an initiative to summarize Monday Meetings and let people know what’s going on. At the end I haven’t been able to continue with it becuase:

• Lack of time.
  • I didn’s see any traction: Is people interested in it?

Maybe this could be a good project for the new Global Comms team (?) expanding also to local communities in their language.

Cheers.

@r_oVhPfcJCUUC5wbm6i4_C2Q hi, your initiative is still important as i believe most people dont have much of the time to scheme through everything. With a summary, it’s much easier.

I am interested in this. Also believe the local communities approach would also create a more detailed approach.

Cheers,
Michael

I am interested, but I think it needs a bit of ground work and advertising to really get put to use. I think the Monday meetings are a bit of a black box for most community members. Until they realize that stuff they want to know is available in the meeting/via the notes then they won’t seek it out.

Reps, for example, might feel like anything they really need to know about gets reposted into those communication channels, so there might also need to be a bit of cross posting with “here is stuff important to Reps, go over there if you want to learn more/discuss it.”

@kensie very good points