Mozfest 2018 Volunteers [October 22-28]

Placeholder for details of the call for vounteers for Mozfest 2018. This event would be nothing, zero, naddah without your phenomenal support.

Sign-up website is now live. Comms and details of the pre-event meets (in London) to follow. Training can be watched online, or attend in person in London. Keep in mind that some of it is a requirement to your participation.

You can volunteer from anywhere in the world but you must be able to attend in person in LONDON for a minimum of 4 hours, during one of the above mentioned dates of your personal choosing. We are unable to support your travel or accomodation.

Onsite you will be provided with a t-shirt, free tea & coffee, light meals during event hours, access to the parties, and the ability to attend the weekend event as one of our active community members. It’s a community event so we’re all community members!

There are many roles available to choose from and you can also get kudos by registering in our network of Mozillians once you’ve helped us out.

We each observe Mozilla’s Community Participation Guidelines. This ensures we have the best event we can possibly strive for and seek your commitment to do the same.

If you want to share your passion for the Open Web check out more of our regular UK based activites right here in Discourse. We have monthly MozCoffee, weekly open calls, and much much more.

2 Likes

It’s so great to see those early registrations coming in already!

Be sure to tell your friends about this opportunity too. Many hands make light work. This is an event like no other and your support helps make it the success it is.

Don’t forget to only register if you can make it London yourself. We can not support your travel and accom. Looking forward to seeing you in October, or at one of our pre-event meetups.

MozFest Volunteers meetup announced for Wednesday, September 26. Arrive from 18:00 BST for 18:30 start.

Final meetup week commencing October 15.

As promised the FINAL MozFest Volunteers meet is taking place this week. To find out more details you must first register to volunteer for Mozfest.

This final preparational meet will take place this Wednesday evening, October 17. Register in advance or you’re very naughty. I’ll see you there!

I am not volunteering this year David so will not be at the meet-up on Wednesday. Do please send my best regards to everyone.
Spike

1 Like

I most certainly will do that @Spike1

MozFest 2018 Volunteer registrations are NOW CLOSED