"Mozilla splash page" assessment

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Typesetting a community school home page” assessment

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Silly story generator” assessment

2 posts were split to a new topic: JavaScript ternary operator

A post was split to a new topic: “Creating fancy letterheaded paper” assessment

3 posts were split to a new topic: Recommended text editor?

5 posts were split to a new topic: Table styling

3 posts were split to a new topic: Google Maps API

5 posts were split to a new topic: Global and local variables with the same name

A post was merged into an existing topic: “A cool-looking box” assessment

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Creating fancy letterheaded paper” assessment

2 posts were split to a new topic: Express web framework (Node.js/JavaScript) tutorial

A post was merged into an existing topic: Express web framework (Node.js/JavaScript) tutorial

6 posts were split to a new topic: Button styling questions

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Google Maps API

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Fundamental CSS comprehension” assessment

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Silly story generator” assessment

3 posts were split to a new topic: CSS Layout questions

Hi Chris, I just finished the Mozilla Splash Page Assessment. I discovered the video I embedded from YouTube doesn’t play (disabled) anytime I use the sandbox attribute on the <iframe> element.

However, if I removed the sandbox attribute, it would play. I even tried using the allow-scripts value on the attribute; it still didn’t work.

It is probably something to do with the YouTube API not allowing its usage, for various reasons. I don’t know exactly why - something to do with security, and Google’s wish to regulate how the content is manipulated.

So I am learning here that solving the problems is the part of the creative work as a web developer or any occupation related to this world of internet where people Explore, Learn, Apply, Create and Contribute. Great !

1 Like