My Add-on keep getting taken down for no reason

I’ll provide full transcript.

Review Team:

Sources, specifically Sources or instructions missing: Your add-on contains minified, concatenated or otherwise machine-generated code. You need to provide the original sources, together with instructions on how to generate the exact same code used in the add-on. Source code must be provided as an archive and uploaded using the source code upload field, which can be done during submission or on the version page in the developer hub. Instructions can be provided in a top-level README file inside the source code package or in the “Notes to Reviewers” field on the version page in the developer hub.

Me:

I did provide source code, and the README.md contains instructions on how
to build it.

Anything missing here?

Review Team:

Hi. You have provided the source code, but the build instructions are not clear.

Me:

Hopefully this helps. … (more instructions)

Review Team:

Thank you. I have a match on the build. However there are some remaining issues:

Review Team:

• Consent, specifically Incorrect data choice type used: Collecting personal or potentially identifiable user data like the tab url requires affirmative user consent (i.e. explicit opt-in from the user). It must be clear to the user that they give consent to the collection of personal data.
    Please see https://extensionworkshop.com/documentation/develop/best-practices-for-collecting-user-data-consents/ for an example of how to present the affirmative consent. Also, a summary of the data collection must be added to the add-on description and in the text accompanying the consent.

Me:

The extension doesn’t collect any data. There’s nothing to control.

Review Team:

Sending the tab url to a remote server is considered data collection. You need to ask consent from the user, sincer the tab url is considered personal data. The user has to opt-in and make a conscious choice when accepting the tab url to be sent to a 3rd party server.

Me:

The extension does not collect or send a Tab URL any where.

Review team:
Review team again says the source code wasn’t provided even though they found it and managed to reproduce before (same version).

Now extension is disabled.

For another add-on of mine. They did the same thing accusing it of sending tab URL to a remote server. I asked for proof with line number and file and I have not received any response. It’s been 2 weeks.

Both add-ons are disabled.

Ask Screenshot for ChatGPT

Disabled for sending tab URL to remote server without user consent, even though the add-on does no such thing.

Ask Screenshot for Claude

Disabled for not providing source code, even though source code was provided and the Review Team themselves said they managed to reproduce.