is there an option in Firefox to reopen closed windows all at once?
Is this what you’re looking for –
On the History menu, either:
- “3-bar” menu button > History > Recently Closed Windows > Reopen All Windows
- (menu bar) History > Recently Closed Windows > Reopen All Windows
Note: by default, Firefox remembers up to 3 closed windows. If you need more:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter/Return. Click the button accepting the risk.
(2) In the search box in the page, type or paste browser.sessionstore.max_windows_undo and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Double-click the preference to display an editing field, and change the value to (for example) 10 then press Enter or click the blue check mark button to save the change.
Thank you very much
it’s true. That’s what I wanted