Own Approved rate?

In the main stats panel (https://voice.mozilla.org/en/stats) there is a section " Top Contributors" which sports “Total Approved” column. I was looking for this metric regarding my own recordings - is it available?

(I’m not sure I would be able to get to the top contributors section anytime soon to check it that way :wink: ).

When you are logged in, you should see your username with stats there.

Screenshot%20from%202019-06-08%2015-58-16

As I said I’m aware about that list but my contributions are nowhere near “top” so going through the list just to find my username is kinda… counterproductive hence my question to expose the statistic in more accessible manner.

Maybe this is something we can expose on the profile. We have started conversations on how to provide this feedback to contributors, also to understand when there is a low rate.

/cc @mbranson

1 Like

(Possible) low-rate was my main concern and drive to check it. I thought that if my rate was low then there is no point in contributing voice samples.

I went through that list looking for myself in the Persian community, but apparently I’m not listed. How does this list work? Is it all-time or just about recent contributions?

I’m curious about this as well. It seems like the approved rate isn’t even shown anymore?