Payment Request API and Apple Pay/Android Pay

I have come to believe that we should add to our documentation for the Payment Request API documentation for the Apple Pay and Android Pay record formats used with Payment Request. That is, things such as the ApplePayRequestBase, ApplePayRequestBase, and ApplePayModifier interfaces. Given the growing exposure of these payment methods, I think it wise for us to provide at least basic information about the records they use.

1 Like

I’d agree with this. How many new pages are there to write to cover this stuff? I’m just wondering about how long it will take, and therefore when we might be able to schedule it in.

1 Like

I’ll look through Apple’s headers and see to getting an estimate today. I’ll file an issue in zenhub with the request to add this stuff and a time estimate.

1 Like

Issue is now open:

Yeah, though I’m still in the process of fleshing it out with details. We also need an issue filed to cover Android Pay, I think.

1 Like

Yes that it is a very good idea, especially for those who are interested in implementing Payment Request API. I personally think that Payment Request API is an interesting topic, since is it popular in this generation of technology. This basics will definitely help at a beginner level.

A documentation for this topic will be useful.

1 Like