Problems in the Collections

I have noticed a general problem in the Collections visualization: in the various pages the themes are always the same, so they do not get to see all fully

I’ve been noticing the same thing.

Hey @candelora and @VanillaOrchids - apologies for the late reply! Could you point me to the collections where you are seeing this problem? Thank you!

I don’t think it’s specific collections. I noticed it going through the featured list, and about the only other one I’ve viewed lately is my Gray collection.

The featured list doesn’t appear to be doing it right now but another collection of mine is.

Below are a couple print screens of what I’m noticing. Designs that may show up on one page seem to show up on another page. And the more you click through the pages, the designs on the pages shift. And sometimes I can’t even see all the designs unless I go in to the Edit Collection page and view them there.

The screenshots were really helpful – thanks for sharing!

I think the best way to get this resolved is to file a bug on github here and link to this thread.

I’ll try to keep my eye on this and make sure it’s resolved in the next couple of days.

Thank you again for your patience!

I’ve submitted a bug report.
Sorry about the delay in doing so.

I noticed the Featured section doing this quite awhile ago. I even quit looking at it because of the problem.
Thanks for posting the screen shots so it can be fixed.

No problem. :slight_smile: