Yes, with a big delay we made it!
OKR 1 Reps community members are aligned with the shared leadership agreements and are working on a plan for future program evolution
- KR1: Drive a conversation with all mentors by the Reps Council members and gather feedback about the direction of the program from at least 80% the Reps Mentor
- KR2: As a result of the previous conversations provide positive feedback on the direction of the program (4/5)
KR3: A draft version on the H2 plan for the Reps program is presented by the Council.
OKR 2: Improve Reps program procedures
- KR1: We will have approved and aligned content with D&I & Mission Driven Mozillian as part of the mandatory onboarding course
- KR2: Have clarity and document the support that the Reps program provides to Mentors
- KR3: A conversation with the Reps community about the definition of Reps Alumni role takes place and a recommendation on next steps is signed-off by Council and Peers
The idea is to do everything we can before all hands so we can review all together in this event.