Redes Sociais - Mozilla Brasil

Hi @rodrigocbsa and @couci, if you get access on the official social networks of mozilla in Brazil and on the mozillabr.org website, I believe you can already start doing a job of rescuing the community here in the country.

After that, take care not to be centered on some members of the community and think of some way to make it as accessible as possible for the whole community.

Hey folks,
I looked into the website, it’s not hosted by Mozilla but by the community so are the social accounts. Do you have any idea who is owning them from the community or who did in the past?

@couci we have no idea who is responsible for social media and who is not responding to messages on these channels.

@couci

All right, I’ll do something.

I can handle both Instagram accounts and try to figure out who is in charge at both websites. So please someone take care of the Twitter and Facebook accounts and the website either!

Olá pessoal, com a ajuda do @geraldobarros conseguimos recuperar o acesso do twitter, instagram e facebook da comunidade no Brasil. Só ficou faltando o acesso no site oficial da comunidade no Brasil. Na próxima reunião vamos falar de algumas ações que vamos planejar.

Hey guys, with the help of @geraldobarros we managed to regain access to twitter, instagram and [facebook] (https://www.facebook.com/mozillabrasil/) from the community in Brazil. All that was missing was access to the official website of the community in Brazil. In the next meeting we will talk about some actions that we are going to plan.

Tks @couci

2 Likes

Hello, sorry to add myself to such an old discussion!

We are reactivating the Mozilla Social Champions group (a group that helps spread the word about Mozilla projects and activities). We are currently working on a list of Community-managed channels. Would some of you like to participate?

We have a matrix channel for any questions, or you can DM me :slight_smile:

Hi @fminelli thanks to answer, I’ll add myself at the group and let the others in touch in our telegram group.

Great, thank you! You can DM me if you would like to be added to our mailing list too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately I come here to reactivate this conversation. First, congratulations to Kiki for helping me add Mozilla Brasil’s Tweeter to Conversocial, but that’s not enough for our community since we need to post new content and no one has a say in who has or doesn’t have access to Twitter. In the case of Facebook, I am currently part of the administration of the official page of Mozilla Brasil and I am striving to bring new publications there. I really wanted to make an effort on Twitter as well, but I’m seeing that’s not possible. Again, the mozillabr.org website that is maintained by the community is abandoned and no one else who had access is able to access it anymore. There seems to be some kind of block that prevents these mozillians from accessing the site’s edition to post new content. Is it just me here in Brazil who is really trying to do something for Brazilians? One always comes to have access and then disappears and no one else has news. Attention Brazilian community, there are people who want to work, we don’t get anything in return, just our efforts and free time. Getting in the way of those who want to continue the work is boring and throws Mozilla Brazil down. Please help there.

Hi there.
Actually, some of us still have access to the administrator area in mozillabr.org/wp-admin.
The problem is when we try to edit a new post. It doesn’t work.
The Console in DevTools keep repeating error messages like this:

Hi folks,

So sorry for chiming in so late. I’ve been talking to @samuka_bjm and @kaiod about regaining access to @mozillabrasil Twitter account. We already got the @firefoxbrasil one.

Does somebody have the password for @mozillabrasil Twitter account? I think I can recognize the email account from @vagloris’ screenshot above.

1 Like

Good! :slight_smile:

Do you have the password for @mozillabrasil Twitter account, @vagloris?

I think the people who could give us an idea was Cynthia Pereira and Geraldo Barros but they are no longer active members.