Remove Cookies for Site - Addon Not Compatible with Quantum

Remove Cookies for Site - Addon Not Compatible with Quantum: I use this extensively to remove only selected cookies (vs remove all cookies when exiting Firefox). Too cumbersome to use Tools/Options/Privacy & Security/History to select individual entries.
Will uninstall Quantun / Reinstall Earlier version until accommodated.

I’ve just created Forget Me Not, maybe this is something for you?

Hi…
I tried to get answers and there is no one who can help me, maybe here I’ll find the answer I am looking for. I am trying to find a way to export/import cookies from firefox to another user/computer. When i go to google to find how, this is the URL address i find as the answer but doesn’t realy work (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/export-cookies/). The message it shows me is that "This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox."
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi @callfire7, Export Cookies was created with technology that is no longer supported with Firefox 57+, so unfortunately it will not work with your browser. Your best bet is to go to addons.mozilla.org and search “export cookies.”

You might want to try using one of these extensions to see if it meets your needs: