Remove Remote Access

is it possibile to remove Remote Access account?(I have build gateway from source)

I’m not sure exactly what you mean here. There is no account for remote access. If you just mean to disable remote access, then it looks like there isn’t a way to do this through the UI.

One way is to remove the database (stop the gateway first) which can be found in ~/.mozilla-iot/config/db.sqlite3. Then it will run through the first time setup again and you can choose “Skip” when asked to set the domain name. This will disable remote access.

You can also remove the tunnel token by modifying the sqlite database. For example, I installed the sqlite3 cli tool and I can cd into the ~/.mozilla-iot/config directory and execute the following:

sqlite3 db.sqlite3 'delete from settings where key = "tunneltoken";'
sqlite3 db.sqlite3 'update settings set value = 0 where key = "domain.mozillaTunnelService";'

and finally I removed the ssl directory found in ~/.mozilla-iot

Then when I restarted the gateway it prompted me to create a domain, and I clicked skip.

You can now connect to your gateway use http://gateway.local:8080 (or perhaps use an IP address instead of gateway.local)

exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks!

I note that we do actually have a UX spec for this, that feature has just never been implemented.