Thanks to @akatsoulas we have a new deployment on the Reps Portal. The following issues have been solved/implemented:
- PR - Updated the Reps description on the front page
- Bug - Fixed contrast issues as well as some other design improvements
- PR - Do not show ‘Voting’ menu in navigation for Mozillians (only for Reps)
- Bug - Show ‘Top Countries’ in KPI view
- Bug - Combined Stats and KPI into one single page and expose it through navigation
- Bug - Removed IE8 support
Note: there is something wrong with the “Top Countries” view, I think it also counts Alumni. I will have a look at that soon.