Review Project

Hey Guys.

I recently did my first project using the skills I have gained so far. I would to get comments and guidelines from you on this project.

IF THE CODES SEEMS GOOD TO YOU, ITS MY PLEASURE. IF IT HAS SOME ERRORS YOUR REVIEW/CONTRIBUTION IS MOST WELCOME.

Here is the Link to The code

1 Like

Hi @Disney

Overall this looks very nice.
I had a (short) look at the code and I have a question: Is there a specific reason for not using a multi-row Grid for the whole part below the image instead of a vertical Flexbox with nested single row grids?
Beside the cleaner code this would also make sure that the text in the cells are nicely aligned vertically.
2022-07-17_11-08

Another small point is the font size. Certain texts are very small and could be hard to see for some people.

Have a nice day,
Michael

1 Like

Hey @mikoMK

Thanks for your review.

I could apply your suggestion and your indeed right it looks more aligned and nicer.

Another question that I would like to ask is I tried to make the background blur, but I failed would care to give me any tip on how to do it.

Appreciate your Help a lot.
Disney

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you could use filter: blur(<pixel value>);. This would blur all of the content when applied to the body directly, but you can move the image to body::before and apply the filter there.

Michael