Scroll after state change filckers

Hi there guys, i’m asking for help here because i don’t know where to go anymore.

I’m trying to handle some SPA-ish navigation in a mobile page. Using angular 1.6 and twig mainly.
Where i have a root page with sections like "description, features, details, etc"
Each link is simply an anchor that adds the hash to the url by clicking.

Then with angular i listen for location change, and swap the root component for one of these sub-pages.
Then problem is that when i do these swapping and subsequently scroll the page (either to the top for subpages or to the previous scroll position in root) there’s a flicker very visible in firefox, because it seems it takes the browser a few milliseconds too long to trigger the line window.scrollTo(0,0) after manually doing $digest().

This happens in Firefox and Safari… chrome handles these steps perfectly smoothly… any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks and regards, Javier.-

jbures

February 8

Hi there guys, i’m asking for help here because i don’t know where to go anymore.

I’m trying to handle some SPA-ish navigation in a mobile page. Using angular 1.6 and twig mainly.

Where i have a root page with sections like “description, features, details, etc”

Each link is simply an anchor that adds the hash to the url by clicking.

Then with angular i listen for location change, and swap the root component for one of these sub-pages.

Then problem is that when i do these swapping and subsequently scroll the page (either to the top for subpages or to the previous scroll position in root) there’s a flicker very visible in firefox, because it seems it takes the browser a few milliseconds too long to trigger the line window.scrollTo(0,0) after manually doing $digest().

This happens in Firefox and Safari… chrome handles these steps perfectly smoothly… any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks and regards, Javier.-

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

You are receiving this because you enabled mailing list mode.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.