For a while now we’ve had the “Swipe Review Tool” as an option to be enabled in the profile. At this point I’d like to deprecate the currently used review tool and only support the Swipe Review Tool. Please raise any objections within the next month.
If there are no major objections, I will go ahead with this plan.
Advantages of using the Swipe Review Tool
- More streamlined (focused) process to review sentences
- Counter on how many sentence reviews are ready to be submitted
- Swipe to approve/reject (works on Desktop too)
- Still provides buttons in case you don’t want to swipe - easier naming on the button using words instead of emojis
- Supports keyboard shortcuts!
- Less code to maintain making future improvements easier
Screenshots of the Swipe Review Tool
How to enable it
You can go to your profile on the Sentence Collector and activate it there: