Sentence validation process

Sorry, I didn’t followed all the old conversations.

I’m just worried about the process of validation. I’d like something like Pontoon with one or more admins to check, correct and accept sentences before exposing them.

Hi @belkacem77

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you elaborate a bit more the motivations of your concerns?

Note we are following the same review and validation process we use for voice collection on the main site and than have been proven to be really successful.

I don’t think this needs to be the default option, but I agree that sometimes people may submit something that seems like it’s on the fence and it would be useful to be able to get a CV rep’s second opinion.

@dabinat How do you think the workflow would be in that case? Who should have these “rights”?

@nukeador,

I’m just worried about the syntax. Voice is not like text. I’m thinking about a tagging system, comments… to let the owner to correct his sentence.
But,
We can discuss about these feautures for the next releases.

1 Like

We can for example add a the number of the sentences tagged as wrong (when tagged at least one time).

Then, we suggest adding a link that dispalys the wrong sentences in a view.
Each sentence with a botton to edit it.

If a user has sentences tagged wrong and was not connected for a while, we can suggest a link (adopt sentences) to allow other users edit them ad submit them to be reviewed again.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @belkacem77 we will take them in consideration when developing that feature.

Note that currently it’s not a top priority for the February milestone:

@nukeador,
Thanks I know it. And there are other features that would be added later. Yes I think localization is a priority.