Sources view bugs - opening folder creates duplicates. open file forces reload

Hello,

I am using 75.0b2 64bit on MacOS Mojave. However, I have noted this issue in the stable branch as well. I’ve experienced it for a long time.

The application I’m developing opens in an undecorated window. It uses long polling, and has multiple content loaded into iframes. In general, it seems this type of app is not well suited to firefox’s dev tools, but I much prefer firefox’s ability to dock the devtools to popup windows, which chrome cannot do.

1. open sources view (if collapsed)
  2. note that my server seems to exist 3 times. Two are expandable, but one seems like a document.
    a. clicking the server, which looks like a document opens a tab with the title ‘sandbox eval code’. The source itself contains a single line that sets document.title to the address of my window.
    b. the two remaining servers that i can collapse seems like a bug. When I expand a directory on one, it expands the one below it. This creates a confusing mess of a situation, where folders are expanding / collapsing in places that I haven’t clicked. Sometimes files appear in one, but not another.
  3. When I locate a file that I’d like to debug, I often have to reload my application. This can be quite frustrating when the application state is cumbersome to reestablish.
    Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 11.36.39 AM

If there’s anything I can do to assist, please let me know.

Thanks