Static themes do not have visibility for search

Exploring the addons, I wondered if there is a list of new static themes as those lightweight … I have tried but it seems to me that for now the user is forced to enter the profile of the individual author to be able to choose one static

AMO treats lightweight themes and the new themes the same way, so they show up in search results and other lists. You’re probably using the legacy AMO site, which doesn’t have those changes. You need to click on the link in the footer to visit the new site to see it.

ok jorge, you’re right … in view of the new site, looking by the filter “recently updated”, the new ones are all there :slight_smile:
By the way !!! is it possible to put this filter by default instead of trending themes? and also see at least 6 themes in each category as it was before, clearly with the smallest preview?

You can go to the recently updated list by following this link. You can also bookmark it, if you want to access it quickly.

The design needs some improvement, but at the moment the page you’re referring to isn’t a priority to be changed. It would be useful if you file issues here, so we can keep track of what we should work on in the future.