Support for adding Eve Home and Vimar smart plugs

2 / 2

Hello, during this period, I am studying the platform and how to integrate it. As a first attempt, I tried working on the Docker image, encountering an already known issue that I “resolved” by commenting out the lines related to the invocation of the ‘on’ method. Unfortunately, wanting to use something more aesthetically pleasing than virtual objects, I created an SD card with the image available on the Raspberry website and purchased two smart plugs, one from Eve Home (which seemed to be already tested) and one from Vimar (as far as I understand, based on Tuya). In both cases, however, I cannot get the gateway to recognize the devices, despite having installed all the necessary extensions and tried all the solutions present in the forum. Can you provide support?

The first step would be to review the LOG FILE (settings -> developer -> logs) and post any related errors that it may contain…

WebThings development has remained static for a year, so new devices may not be recognized. There are practically no developers working on addon support either.