FF 78.12.0esr (64-bit) on Mac.
The other day, I think Aug 1st, some texts on some sites are completely whacky in FF. Not problems in e.g. Chrome or Safari. Never, ever before in FF either.
Just minutes prior to noticing this, I installed a language add-on to Thunderbird and thought it might be that who caused the issue. Asked in the TB forum here and was told that it’s not so.
I hadn’t installed anything, or changed any settings, in FF before this happened.
See attached screenshot: The first from Chrome showing the post I made in the TB forum. The second is from FF, the same post.
Oh, and it’s not at all just the Moz forum that’s screwed up in FF. It’s random sites.