The Big SUMO Report: 2016

https://blog.mozilla.org/sumo/2017/01/08/the-big-sumo-report-2016/

In the spirit of summing up what happened over 2016 with SUMO, take a look at the blog post and share your SUMO moments of 2016 with us in the blog’s comments, please. Thank you for a great 2016!

3 Likes

Hi Vesper

I think that the summary of the year for SUMO is a fair one. It was a tough year, but we have come out of it very well. To continue to provide a service to Mozilla users and community whilst dealing with corporate level changes and embarking on a systems migration is an amazing achievement.

I think that I came away from 2016 having learnt a lot about myself as a Mozillian together with a better idea of what I can do for Mozilla and would like to do to be better in 2017. The story of my 2016 with Mozilla can be found here, with my plans for 2017 available here.

2017…? Bring it on. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Your thoughts and ideas are always an inspiration to me - and I think it’s safe to say that other people in our community can clearly see your enthusiasm and dedication to improving things in a balanced, smart way. Thank you, Seburo! Looking forward to working with you and Mozilla UK on making things better for everyone on the open web - and opening the eyes of more users a bit wider ;-).