Themes: New Category: GAMES

Hi. I am requesting a current need. We need a new GAMES theme search category. Many fans search and don’t find it due to the lack of a TAG or even better a specific search category. Let’s agree that in a world of e-Sports this tends to be useful and to grow.

Actual main search

While that’s not a bad idea (since I have themes that are based on online games), I kind of feel a bit like the categories are useless because submissions seem to be rarely put into appropriate categories in the first place. Which makes searching for something by category annoying. You end up sifting through page after page of themes that should have never been put in the category they are in in the first place.

I also think that the whole search feature seriously needs updating, fixing, something. All I know is that the search feature is awful. Then again, there seems to be a lot of people that don’t use relevant titles or descriptions for their themes which makes finding them in searches near impossible as well.

But this is all just my opinion of course. :woman_shrugging:t2:

This was discussed years ago and shot down for some reason. I agree with VO that the Search system is not very good. Sometimes a theme will come up by its actual name but other times it doesn’t. It does need to be re-worked!