Themes off center

Hello,

Whenever I install a theme it is off center. The left-most end of the theme is almost half way across the screen. It is like the theme has shifted right. And this happens no matter what theme I use.
I will upload an example of what I am talking about with the Under Midnight Moon Theme.
Any idea why it does this and what I can do to get them to go across the entire screen?
Thank you for your time.

HI, bleray45…The theme designers make the design so the “main” part of the theme is on the far right as your screenshot shows. There are some themes that go across the entire header but so many users don’t like those because the tabs are hard to see. If you want a theme across the entire top of your screen you will just have to find one that does. Have fun looking!

Hi,

I might be confused but I thought it had something to do with the size of your screen or the resolution or both. Yes, people put the balance on the right so it will work on all sizes of screen. I could be wrong but you might search for ever if it is because of your screen size. Good luck. I also have the same issue as well.