Tiempo de studio total full stack o frontend

Hola buenas tardes, queria consultar sobre el tiempo total que te puede llevar estudiar para llega a ser frontend o en todo caso full stack. en este momento me encuentro sin trabajo y me quiero insertar en este mundo laboral.muchas gracias

Hello @Sebastian_Carballo

i used a translator to translate your post so sorry if i miss understand anything

time will be different from person to person as it depend on many things

1. how many hours you would study per day
  2. which tecnology you will use
  3. what is your background did you know about programing before or not
  4. human are different so sometime you find you finish a topic faster than other people sometime slower sometime on average

so in my humble opinion

1. determine the goal by determine which area you want to work and develop website / webapp / mobile app /desktop app
  2. is those website static one or dynamic (static mean every user get the same page but dynamic make page looks different sometime has more option or different option than other users)
  3. after you determine what you want to achieve then think what you need to learn to achieve that since you talk about front end then start with html css javascript you can start using the mdn tutorial then after that determine if you want to learn about back-end maybe using some js framework
  4. then ask do you want to learn database if yes try to use mariadb or mysql
  5. last but not least there no course / tutorial / book that can give you all of it so if you want to master something then read the specification / reference of that one (do not start by that as it hard to read when you just start)

start step by step and if you have any issue you can ask there very nice community here and they would offer as much help as they can

and if you get hired we would not mind to get invited for a pizza :joy:

and have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

muchĂ­simas gracias . me es de mucha ayuda :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

muchĂ­simas gracias . me es de mucha ayuda :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Me podrias dar una mano o una guia de donde empezar a estudiar programacion. tengo poco estudio o idea sobre programar . solo se algo de HTML

you very welcome and sure :partying_face:

you can start by this track https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/Front-end_web_developer

it’s include tutorial for html and css and js

have fun learning and let me know if you stuck or need any help and have a nice day :slight_smile: