Training of Epoch x - loss: inf. again decrease LR, stil same issue repeating

Training of Epoch x - loss: inf. again decrease LR, stil same issue repeating. can’t guess what is happened?
help me how to rectify this? thank you sir

We need more context, but generally speaking, it’s because of inconsistent hyperparameters and the network is not able to learn properly.

then if i decreasing my learning rate like 0.0001 to 0.00005 or low and increase epoch as well as, it will learn properly or not. i have 25000 audiofiles like 40 hours of audio files sir. thank you for your reply sir,

@muruganrajenthirean Why don’t you use the documented hyper-parameters we have ? 40 hours, are you fine-tuning on top of English model ?

ofcourse sir i was followed same documented hyper-parameters value. and i was fine tuned on DeepSpeechv0.2.0 pretrained model with my data.

sir if i have to customize deepspeech structure (change GD, Loss fun or other weight initialization st.) is it resolve or this is inconvenient.

thank you sir.

If you change that, then you won’t be able to fine-tune.

Ok, how many epochs have you tested ?

`

python3 DeepSpeech.py --n_hidden 2048 --initialize_from_frozen_model ownaudiomodel_e10/output_graph.pb --checkpoint_dir ckpt_comboownaudiofile_aug_e10 --epoch 3 --train_files trainaudiofile_aug.csv --dev_files devaudiofile_aug.csv --test_files testaudiofile_aug.csv --learning_rate 0.0001 --decoder_library_path new_native_client/libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so --alphabet_config_path data/alphabet.txt --lm_binary_path data/lm/lm.binary --lm_trie_path data/lm/trie --train_batch_size 3 --dev_batch_size 2 --test_batch_size 2 --early_stop True --earlystop_nsteps 6 --estop_mean_thresh 0.1 --estop_std_thresh 0.1 --dropout_rate 0.12 --export_dir ownaudiomodel_e10_with_aug/

`

sir Epoch 3
LR -0.0001
batch_size 3-2-2

thank you sir

You should try to wait a bit more, it’s possible it will get better after. In my case, with ~100h, only the first two epochs shows this behavior, then it does converge properly

then if i will fine tune Epoch 5 or 10 ,it may working properly sir.