Trouble training with DS 0.1.1

Hello,
I have to set up git of DS v0.1.1. Specifically this version due to working with an older project (https://github.com/carlini/audio_adversarial_examples).

I don’t have the time to try and “band-aid” a hook into new DS version like it was done with DSv0.1.1 in said project.

git lfs is being really annoying but I did my best to stick to the install instructions.

Here is the error output I get when I run ldc93s1.sh

./bin/run-ldc93s1.sh

• [ ! -f DeepSpeech.py ]
  • [ ! -f data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv ]
  • [ -d ]
  • python -c from xdg import BaseDirectory as xdg; print(xdg.save_data_path(“deepspeech/ldc93s1”))
  • checkpoint_dir=/home/xoleras/.local/share/deepspeech/ldc93s1
  • python -u DeepSpeech.py --train_files data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv --dev_files data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv --test_files data/ldc93s1/ldc93s1.csv --train_batch_size 1 --dev_batch_size 1 --test_batch_size 1 --n_hidden 494 --epoch 50 --checkpoint_dir /home/xoleras/.local/share/deepspeech/ldc93s1
    /home/xoleras/tmp/deepspeech-0.1.1/lib/python3.6/importlib/_bootstrap.py:219: RuntimeWarning: compiletime version 3.5 of module ‘tensorflow.python.framework.fast_tensor_util’ does not match runtime version 3.6
    return f(*args, **kwds)
    ERROR: The decoder library file does not exist. Make sure you have downloaded or built the native client binaries and pass the appropriate path to the binaries in the --decoder_library_path parameter.
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 1861, in
    tf.app.run()
    File “/home/xoleras/tmp/deepspeech-0.1.1/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/platform/app.py”, line 48, in run
    _sys.exit(main(_sys.argv[:1] + flags_passthrough))
    File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 1813, in main
    initialize_globals()
    File “DeepSpeech.py”, line 334, in initialize_globals
    custom_op_module = tf.load_op_library(FLAGS.decoder_library_path)
    File “/home/xoleras/tmp/deepspeech-0.1.1/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/load_library.py”, line 56, in load_op_library
    lib_handle = py_tf.TF_LoadLibrary(library_filename, status)
    File “/home/xoleras/tmp/deepspeech-0.1.1/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/errors_impl.py”, line 473, in exit
    c_api.TF_GetCode(self.status.status))
    tensorflow.python.framework.errors_impl.NotFoundError: native_client/libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I cannot find libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so.

I am basically stuck now.

Furthermore the command util/taskcluster.py --target . does not install this particular file.

Blockquote

It’s likely that at that time we were lacking the --version parameter, thus blocking you

@nbuf But you can always download native_client from our v0.1.1 release: https://github.com/mozilla/DeepSpeech/releases/download/v0.1.1/native_client.amd64.cpu.linux.tar.xz