Wahoo! Nice turn out for last night’s call. Several major takewaways:
- look at successful efforts previously with
Spread Firefox and
- onboarding process
- network building
- regular open calls
- look at current community effort in
- it was noted Deepspeech community has been skyrocketing
- focus initially on building a network online
- improve discoverability
- improve onboarding
- install a mentorship program
- those present were well up for supporting others from the community
- set regular meet dates
- plan a SPRINGTIME community gathering
And finally the decision was made to increase the frequency of the community online meets.
This is intended to improve access to them, and also add time to talk of… well whatever attendees want to talk about. Emphasis is on building REALationships and a longtail of improving oboarding and immediately initiating the mentoring!
So… We’re about to launch a weekly OPEN CALL each and every Thursday.