Updating to version 91

When updating to 91 windows reports that I have two versions of Thunderbird installed, 91.5.1 and 78.14.0. Can I just uninstall 78? I think it cause a problem when starting Thunderbird, mails who was open when I did the upgrade reports open every time I start Thunderbird. Is it safe just to uninstall 78? / Olo

How are you updating?

You should be able to update from within the 78.14.0 version, either automatically, through an update prompt, or by using Help > About Thunderbird.

Hi Walt!

Thanks for your concern! No, I have no trouble with updating, it´s the result of it that bothers me. Windows reports it like this:
asE3K0EQxDSxAxhX.png
This causes some misbehaviour. When I did the update I had 4 mails open. Now, every time I start Thunderbird those mails are still open and some other minor things.
I run the update once more but it did no change except the date for install. I presume that some ini-files from 78.14.0 still remains and are loaded when Thunderb. starts. This is not a big problem but very annoying and I don’t really know what to do