Raw notes can be read here.
- Hi my name is @couci from Athens, Greece. My favorite super hero is Thor
- Hi, my name is Ioana and I am currently in the hearth of Transylvania! My favorite super hero was Sailor Moon!
- Hi, my name is @jobaval10n and I am currently at the Mozilla offices in Berlin! My favorite super hero is Norman Borlaug, human.
- Hi, my name is @franc and I’m from Spain. My favourite super hero is Batman, because he has no superpowers
- Hi, my name is @alex_lakatos and I am currently in the middle of a storm in London! My favorite super hero was Jerry from Tom&Jerry. (where is your lovely face in the call?)(nowhere, I’m doing two meetings at once now )
- Hi, my name is @rara and I am currently in the heart of instant noodles gulp. My favorite super hero is Sailor Moon, too. And oh, the Masked Tuxedo :3
- Hi my name is @irvin and I’m from Taiwan. My favourite super hero is …
- Hi my name is @yofiesetiawan , from Jakarta Indonesia. My favourite super hero is Spider-Man
- Hi my name is Trishul and I’m from India. My favourite super hero is IronMan
- Hi my name is @dikyarga
and I am from Indonesia, My favourite super hero is Saitama
- Hi, my name is @kelimuttu and I’m from Indonesia. My favorite hero is Mom! aaawwww - best reply ever indeed
- Hi, my name is Mijanur and I am from Bangladesh. My favorite super hero is Super Man!
- Christos cause he is the new FSA coordinator
- Cynthia Zanoni, Cynthia Pereira, Geraldo and Lenno for Mozhacks in Brazil
Notetakers: Konstantina and Ioana
TOPIC 0 - an impromptu discussion about what ‘engagement’ means for events with Mozilla participation - Jobava and Rosana
- ACTIONS: a discourse post exploring the issue further by Jobava (conscripted) with the aid of Ioana
TOPIC 1 - Indonesian Campus Campaign - Kelimuttu
- In case you want to take a look at the progress, you can check it here.
- There is already a plan about 8 campuses in Indonesia, it’s in regions we have active Mozillians
- We are still drafting our approach into the university
- we are blocked on the mid term planning need for a clearer understanding about the Campus Campaign
- small, local events
- programs for teams
- application process for ‘local coaches’
QUESTIONS: How can we manage the CC with 0 funding
- we are asking to have local and small events, so we won’t have transportation needed
- Where can we have engagement events and not necessarily specific to privacy? For example: students going to a campus, is there material for people to present the campaign?
- all materials will be up on the site by next week
- RELEVANT LINKS: https://github.com/mozilla/participation-leaders-accountability/issues/6
TOPIC 2 - WoMozHacks - Brazil written update
- The team WoMoz Brazil with WoMakersCode project promoted marathons (join efforts) in several cities in Brazil in March to develop engagement activities and women’s empowerment in technology. 7 cities received female empowerment activities, the activities were digital inclusion, web development (programming), engagement and motivation.
- People involved in a conversation/interaction during the event: 314 people
- RELEVANT LINKS:
- Marathon results.
TOPIC 3 - Future Events -Franc
TOPIC 4 - Community experimentation Launch Pad - Rosana
- Initial Documentation
- This is something we test and we will see how it goes
- Blog to come out soon
- The approach we have is slightly different than the events we have in Reps
TOPIC 5 - Council Updates