Welcome Shiwani the new Outreachy Mozilla Support Community Developer Intern

Hey folks,

I know, I should be outside, but there was one announcement that I could not be away for. Last week, a new addition to the community has been made to the SUMO team. I would like to welcome Shiwani from the Outreachy program that Mozilla participates in.

Shiwani will be in the community asking questions and working on updating the general onboarding for the community and creating a new get started page for the Social Support program. Depending on the plans for 2019, which will be coming shortly here from the All Hands planning social may be joining forces. But until we have a clear idea of what is happening next year, we will keep you posted.

Shiwani is a talented individual that will be working with myself and the SUMO team in Open Innovation to research the current onboarding and onboarding examples outside of Mozilla, create two tests to test out increased engagement and will be asking for your feedback on proposed changes to the Quickstart Guide for the social support program.

Join the next community meeting tomorrow to say hello, and share your favorite stories about your experiences on the SUMO community website. We look forward to seeing you!

Tomorrow and next week will be the last Community Meetings of the year. To join on Wednesdays see [https://wiki.mozilla.org/Support/Weekly_Meetings Support Weekly Meetings]

Weekly SUMO Community Meeting December 12, 2018 - Join Airmo live!

1 Like

welcome shiwani to our awesome team…