So I’m having an interesting issue. I set up i18n on my add-on and it’s working for Chrome, but not on Firefox. When I first set it up, it was working when I tested on Firefox.
I’m trying to test Dutch, since it’s the only localization I currently have for the add-on. I’ve set the
intl.locale.requested preference in
about:config and restart Firefox, but it doesn’t want to work. I’ve also checked and the preference to use the OS language is set to
The add-on is displaying in English, even though I added
nl to the front of the preference. Interestingly, if I run
browser.i18n.getAcceptedLanguages() in the debugger,
nl is the first item in the array. I’ve even tried removing all of the other locales from the preference.
Since it’s working in Chrome and was previously working on Firefox, I’m inclined to believe it’s a settings issue, although I’ve tried on two different versions of Firefox running two different profiles and it still didn’t work.