Announcing the Reps Monthly Newsletter Team

Hello amazing Reps,

A month ago, the Mozilla Reps Council had invited applications to join the Mozilla Reps Monthly Newsletter team. The Reps Council had received 4 applications out of which 2 had be chosen. The Reps Council has voted and the results are as follows :

Screenshot%20from%202018-05-13%2014-31-54

Please join us in congratulating Ruwan and Sandraghassen .

On behalf of the Mozilla Reps Council,
Prathamesh

2 Likes

Hello Prathamesh,

I would like to thank you and the Council for choosing me to be part of the Reps Newsletter Team. I am really excited to contribute to this thread!

Kindly let us know the next step.

Best,

Ganesh (short for Sandraghassen Subbaraya Pillai)

Hi @prathamesh ,
Didn’t get any guidlines to proceed furtur,
Could you please direct me on the flow ?

Thank you.

Hello @ruwan_ranganath_senarathne and @spillai10 ,

My sincere apologies for the delay in response and not looping you guys in an email with the team development :frowning:

Just to give you guys an idea about the current process, I would not be continuing working with the Newsletter Team since I would be working on the Reps Alumni, Reps Review Team and Mission Driven Mozillians. However, Mayur would be representing the team as a part of the Reps Council. I had a brief discussion with him about the Reps Newsletter team in the recently concluded All Hands and he would be reaching out to you with the next steps.

I thank you guys and appreciate your presence and my sincere apologies once again.

Please feel free to write me back if you have any queries and need help. I would be more than happy to assist you :slight_smile:

~ Prathamesh

Hi
@Prathamesh Chavan,

Thanks for message.

First, Congrats! on your recent achievement. Keep it up!

For the newsletter, I came across a brief on discourse regarding Mayur taking over this project.

Best,

Ganesh,

@spillai10

Thank you @spillai10
Community first :slight_smile: