Hello Amazing Reps!
We, the Reps Council, are very excited to announce that the applications to join the Mozilla Reps Monthly Newsletter team are now open! The application will stay open until 23rd April 13:00 UTC and will be reviewed by the Reps Council.
The Reps Monthly Newsletter is a way to share the Reps program updates in a categorized manner on a monthly basis. The objective of the Reps Monthly Newsletter is to keep a Rep updated with the latest program developments and updates.
- Good writer in English
- Presenter (Analyst and good at summarization - Experience in graphics is a plus)
Proposed requirements :
- Good at documentation
- Gather data (Surveys, UX, etc.)
- Data screening and content summarization
- Information gathering and presentation
- 1 to 2 hours a week
- Experienced Rep, at least 1 year at the program
The Reps Monthly Newsletter team would be a team of 2 Reps and 1 Reps Council member whose tenure would be of 6 months. The team would be directly accountable to the Reps Council and the Reps Council member present in the team is responsible to report the progress and status of the newsletter quarterly to the Reps Council.
The responsibility of the team would be to follow-up on the monthly developments and updates of the Reps program and publish a Reps Monthly Newsletter on the first day of every month (if the first day of the month falls on a Saturday or Sunday, then the Newsletter could be published on Friday).
Member responsibility is as follows :
- Council Member : Project Manager and acts as a bridge between the Reps Council and the Team
- Member 1 : Gather and summarize the content
- Member 2 : Newsletter presentation (Content view, graphics and interface)
To apply, you can simply reply to this post with the answers of the below questions :
- What interests you to apply for this role?
- Links of the blogs/articles which can prove your writing skills (experience)
- Your Reps profile link
On behalf of the Reps Council,