Aqara Mini Switch, only MultiClick property available

Hi OBlissing - see the article I posted some time back about the same device. I have managed to build a custom configuration for this device …
Toggle device on/off using Aqara Mini Switch -WXKG11LM - WebThings - Mozilla Discourse

With this config, you will be able to detect four states: one click, double click, long press, and long press release. the last two really only count for one action as a long press is always followed by the release - but I guess you could have some action that is initiated on the long press and remains until the release - and then you have to hold the button for as long as the action is desired. Please note that there is no “resting” state and a single click returns “1” and this continues to be reported until a different state is set (e.g. a double click). What this means is that you cannot use the single click to “toggle” a device on and off - which was the topic of my posting in the link above. The frustration to me is that Home Assistant implements a toggle out of the box and I am trying to get the same behaviour using WebThings. Hope the config in the link above is useful.