Assessment wanted for Advanced form styling tasks

Hello! Need assessment for Advanced form styling tasks.

Codepen:

Hi @VladimirK

Again, you did a great job. I don’t see any problems with your code :+1:

Have a nice weekend!
Michael

1 Like

Thank you! I finished HTML and CSS blocks. It was very exciting and intresting. Now i want to switch to learning PascalABC.NET (compiled strongly typed programming language) and practice HTML/CSS. Then switch to JS.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about Pascal NET, but I’m eager to know how you’re doing on JS :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

congratulations for complete the html and css tracks but why pascal?

1 Like

Its a good choise for first language by russian developers.

not sure what you mean by good choise but i am not one of those who go for easy language then go the more difficult one

in my humble opinion choice made by :

1. what i can develop with that language
  2. which field of development i want to work in like web/mobile/desktop is it for certain platform or not? for example if i want to develop for apple product then the good choice would be swift
  3. what about the market share and the community behind that language cause that would make difference when i am stuck on something then i would easily find help and it also mean there many resource to learn (sometime i go for topic then i did not get it then i search for same topic but in other sites which can explain it in much better way) also more market share that mean many would develop library and IDE and other stuff which speed the development time and many more stuff
  4. how it easily to find a job for that language

i guess there more points but that what i come from my mind

2 Likes

Agree, but PascalABC (not Basic Pascal) have big community, books, courses and frequent updates. I can write and take advise from book authors, for example. PascalABC is more about learning programming concepts (that is not easy language, but visually teaches all programming paradigms) not developing.
That is easy to switch to more popular language after learning and choose it for your points.

2 Likes

as long as it serve your need then good luck and if you need any help knock our doors maybe we will not be able to help with syntax but if there anything we will try our best
by the way this site https://www.baeldung.com/ has many algorithms to fix many common issue like what is the best way to search in tree and other stuff they also offer it’s implementation in some languages
also check this book it’s about design pattern (help to design your app in good way)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Design_Patterns

2 Likes