Bug latest iOS

Using the latest version of iOS. My passwords sync (I can see them in the app), however when browsing in safari and I select ‘for this website - lockwise’ for password auto fill, it simply doesn’t fill in the fields. They remain blank. Tried many websites, reconnecting and restarting the app. No luck.

2 Likes

Hi natalie123123 thanks for your report. That’s frustrating, I’m sure.

Can you please try:

• opening the Settings app
  • browsing to the “Logins & Passwords” section
  • then opening the “AutoFill” settings
  • and finally: disable and then re-enable AutoFill with Lockwise

Then return to Safari and see if those form fields fill in for you.

If not, and you’re comfortable doing so, can you please share some of the websites you’re trying this on so we can try it out ourselves?

Thank you for response. I tried your suggestion. Unfortunately it didn’t help. It doesn’t work on any website. An example is when I try to log into my google account. It only stopped working I believe when the app upgraded from lockbox to lockwise.

This issue persists. Any suggestions?

Somehow this does not work when you have the Lockwise app unlocked.
I had the same issue and it is fixed when you open the lockwise app, click the settings and at the bottom select ‘Lock now’

If you then go back to the page in safari it should work.

Same here, when I try to autofill a password it doesn’t work.

I’ve tried to disable and enable Lockwise in the passwords & autofill settings and it doesn’t work neither.

Like someone wrote before, if lockwise is locked the autofill works fine. It only stops working when lockwise is unlocked.

Thanks.

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem (iPhone 6s, iOS 13.1.2 & Lockwise 1.6.2). It seems that by waiting some seconds it may ask for unlocking with Touch ID. A work arround is to use the key icon to launch LockWise & unlock it with TouchID, and by chosing the right credential.

It looks like a performance issue : is LockWise syncing each time we use it with autofill ?

Hope you will solve the issue, this app is greatly solving a main issue around password management…

BR
Loïc

1 Like

Same here. Super annoying

I use it. It pops up. Then the screen to put the phone code pops up for a second and disappears