We’re very excited to share that we have on boarded an incredible team for the Community Portal! Introducing you to Playground, they are a Toronto based design studio, their team of designers, developers and strategists will be building our one stop portal to enhance the experience of all Mozillians!
The development of the portal will be an open and collaborative process. We will be inviting inputs and feedback from community members:
- We will publish weekly discourse posts on our brand new tag ‘Community Portal’ with updates and key questions. There is also an FAQ post that will be populated.
- Host monthly Community Calls open to all community members to share progress, raise questions and gain clarity (information about how to join the calls will be shared here!)
- Groups that are part of the ‘Pilot’ and Mozilla Reps will get a chance to engage deeper with the development process through additional monthly calls
- follow along in the brand-new Github Repo
Timelines for the portal:
- Development of the portal has begun (August 2019)
- Estimated V1 release date is early 2020.
Upcoming Community Call
We will be hosting a community call this Thursday in lieu of the reps call. The call is open for all community members and a representative from the playground team will be joining us. Please leave your questions that you want addressed in the call as a comment on this post!
- Date: Thursday 8th August
- Time: 16:00 UTC
- Link: https://mozilla.zoom.us/j/505669458
Looking forward to working closely with anyone! If you have any outstanding questions please comment below or reach out to us:
- Mrinalini Dayal, mdayal[@]mozilla[dot]com - India Community Bridge
- Alok Ranjan, aranjan[@]mozilla[dot]com - India Community Bridge
- Konstantina Papadea, kpapadea[@]mozilla[dot]com - Community Manager Reps