In order to bring a diversity of feedback from non-employees to the various special, strategic projects underway in 2017, we are assembling a Communities Advisory Group for the next few months (it will be dissolved afterward).
Please consider applying (this form is the way). Deadline: May 5, 2017.
Requirements for applicants
- willing and able to spend about 10 hours a month for the next few months to be more regularly and deeply consulted on these projects (reading materials along with synchronous and asynchronous interactions)
- some experience and skill in contributing to strategic topics and conversations
- passion for Mozilla and being part of shaping its overall direction
Criteria for selection
We are looking to compose a group with a diversity of perspectives. In particular, we will seek a balance between gender identities, geographical locations and languages, areas of involvement in Mozilla, professional background and longevity of involvement.
In addition, we will evaluate applications based on:
- experience in organizational or product strategy
- experience relevant to the strategy projects currently being undertaken
- demonstration of a high level of thinking about the issues facing Mozilla
- commitment to Mozilla
Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity as it’s important for Mozilla and our direction.