Error when trying to generate speech with self-contained package

Dear all,

I’m new to TTS and highly appreciate the great work of you all! Thanks!
I’m trying to work into the topic and have therefore installed the self-contained package that runs an HTTP API from the Released Models page in a docker container. I am able to synthesize speech, however, some phrases result in the crash of the application. My feeling is that longer phrases are more likely to throw an exception. For example:

“They were carried along a dark tunnel, which seemed to be taking them right underneath the castle, until they reached a kind of underground harbour, where they clambered out on to wet rocks and slippery pebbles, soaked by a weak of rain.”

The error on the web frontend is given as:
Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.

The docker container logs say:
[INFO] 172.17.0.1 - - [28/Apr/2020 06:28:46] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 - python: /pytorch/third_party/ideep/mkl-dnn/src/common/scratchpad.cpp:63: mkldnn::impl::global_scratchpad_t::global_scratchpad_t(size_t): Assertion scratchpad_ != nullptr’ failed.`

A quick google search brought up this pytorch issue. Is it safe to assume, that the error is not directly related to TTS but a general issue with pytorch?

For the sake of completeness my used dockerfile is shown here:

FROM python:3.6

RUN apt-get update && \
apt-get -y install espeak libsndfile1 wget

RUN wget https://github.com/reuben/TTS/releases/download/ljspeech-fwd-attn-pwgan/TTS-0.0.1+92aea2a-py3-none-any.whl

RUN pip install TTS-0.0.1+92aea2a-py3-none-any.whl

ENTRYPOINT [ "python", "-m" ]

CMD [ "TTS.server.server" ]