Error while compiling libdeepspeech.so and generate_trie

I’ve tried to compile the libdeepspeech.so & generate_trie with different versions of bazel and also cloning different versions of tensorflow from mozilla i.e r1.14,1.1.3,1.12 for building the android app for the DeepSpeech but I’m getting error even after trying.
I’ve read the documentation of the github repository and followed the steps exactly.Can somone plz help me out.
After this very command I get error :

bazel build --workspace_status_command=“bash native_client/bazel_workspace_status_cmd.sh” --config=monolithic -c opt --copt=-O3 --copt="-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0" --copt=-fvisibility=hidden //native_client:libdeepspeech.so //native_client:generate_trie

Only 93 or 70,25 packets get loaded and then it gives a error…

It’s going to be complicated if you don’t tell us what error and what version you are trying to build.

Why do you need to rebuild them ?

As documented, we have AAR already available out of JCenter, just use it ?

I’ve a doubt that do we have install the other dependencies like tensorflow,bazel n others…
I’ve directly imported the project to android studio and currently I’m getting the error :

ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake /home/sanil/DeepSpeechApp/native_client/java/libdeepspeech/CMakeLists.txt

Can you please help me out with this

Why don’t you first answer my questions ? It’s all documented how to make use of the published Android AAR library.

Also, you don’t share enough details, so we can’t help you.

This is the title of the read file of native-client folder : Building DeepSpeech Binaries
Thats why I thought we have to rebuild them…
I’m sorry I didn’t answer you question.

And in the java subfolder, you can read https://github.com/mozilla/DeepSpeech/blob/master/native_client/java/README.rst#android-java--jni-bindings-libdeepspeech

I’m actually trying to build an android app…so I imported the java folder in the native -client to android studio.
When the project gets build I set the NDK as well as the SDK version.
but then I’m getting the error in the build section that I posted above.
I read the documentation. How do I execute this command :
bazel build --workspace_status_command=“bash native_client/bazel_workspace_status_cmd.sh” --config=monolithic --config=android --config=android_arm --define=runtime=tflite --action_env ANDROID_NDK_API_LEVEL=21 --cxxopt=-std=c++11 --copt=-D_GLIBCXX_USE_C99 //native_client:libdeepspeech.so

if I’m getting an error in the project build

ok…thank you for the help…I’ll read it and try resolve the error

I have absolutely no understanding of what you are doing.

I don’t understand what that means, what are the consequences.

Again, this error message is too short to be actionable. Please, follow the documentation …

In your terminal ? It looks like you lack a lot of knowledge, so please follow the documentation that instructs you to use the AAR library.

You just need to add in your Android project:

implementation 'deepspeech.mozilla.org:libdeepspeech:0.6.1@aar'

And please, if you have improvements to suggest on the current documentation, please share them, we can’t know if people don’t tell us.