Feedback regarding the reps program in India

True, I do not disagree but I don’t think anyone can shake the fact that people will also talk among themselves, which is not okay. This is someone else’s vision and screening process, why should anyone have a right to correct them and comment on that? Nobody sat in my job interviews except me and the panel in front of me and that would/will be true for everyone since you don’t give interviews in front of everyone. It’s your screening process, it does not concern anybody else.

Sure, I’ve been a Mentor for 3 Cohorts and I know that it works for people to get out of their shells that do work but we don’t need any contributors here. One’s conduct makes them a better Rep, not other Mozillians. It can work, but people will talk in a constructive manner to the applicant, in an ideal world. I don’t think that will follow through in a manner we hope.

Will also lead to a lot of copying where we would rather have fresh ideas instead of the same idea in a new costume.

That is a question in context with somebody else judging me by my ideas instead of my prior work.

Oh, sure. I don’t have anything against that. It can be endorsed in the open, I just don’t see where would one need this information or why would anyone care to get this information.

Sure, you can ask the Rep as well, you know. Who endorsed you? Who vouched for you to become a Rep?

Note this topic discussion has now been splitted into three different topics in order to summarize the previous conversion and allow people to comments easily:

Thanks @asdofindia, you might want to add these links to the first post?

We can keep this post open just to talk about Reps and India or close it and create a new one if there is feedback just about India (and not related with the previous three topics).

Cheers.

Hello,

I wonder why do you mention an interview? There is no interview required for the Reps application!

Hello! :wave:

I meant to relate the Screening process to an interview.

Sorry, screening process to an interview?

What do you mean?

I meant to compare screening process to the interview. It goes on to discuss your vision for a month as well, refine it, with the onboarding team.