Firefox Color issue

I had a longer post but realized the answers to one of my questions so here’s the abbreviated version!

It is quite annoying that whenever I open Firefox Color it instantly changes my theme to whatever my Firefox Color theme was the last time I opened it, and I can’t find any way on Firefox Color to just stop wearing a theme. Like, I just can’t find a setting anywhere on Firefox Color to just not wear any Firefox Color theme. The only way I can find to get rid of a Firefox Color theme is to enable another theme. It is very annoying and makes me not want to even open Firefox Color because it will create a hassle to go back to the theme I was using before.

I commented on this about 6 weeks ago. I am hoping they will change this so if you want to go back to the “regular” theme you had on before you tried FC so you don’t have to go to your themes and re-install it. Maybe if more people comment on this, it could be done! Keep your fingers crossed!

Hi @StoryMaker-Christian-Echidna! As @MaDonnasPersonas mentioned, you are not alone. :slight_smile:

We are tracking this issue here . We’re working on finding resources to continue developing Firefox Color and fixing some of these issues. Hopefully we’ll be able to offer a better experience soon!

Thanks for your replies. Good to know it’s at least been acknowledged. Really hope it can be fixed soon, but I’ll try to cope for the time being :wink:

It also switches to my Firefox Color theme whenever I open a new window. I often use multiple windows, so this is very annoying. I’ll try to be patient, but just thought I’d mention this additional issue.