Frozen model was not export, stopped before that testing completed(killed process)

frozen model was not export, stopped before that testing completed(killed process). it shows warning and killed the process.

98% testing completed but shows killed the process.

so not export the frozen model.

sir can you help me? how to export that model.

python3 DeepSpeech.py --n_hidden 2048 --initialize_from_frozen_model output_graph.pb --checkpoint_dir ckpt/ --epoch 10 --train_files train3.csv --dev_files dev3.csv --test_files test3.csv --learning_rate 0.0001 --decoder_library_path new_native_client/libctc_decoder_with_kenlm.so --alphabet_config_path data/alphabet.txt --lm_binary_path data/lm/lm.binary --lm_trie_path data/lm/trie --train_batch_size 2 --export_dir model/

i did this. using --notrain --notest.

python3 DeepSpeech.py --n_hidden 2048 --initialize_from_frozen_model output_graph.pb --checkpoint_dir ckpt --epoch 10 --notrain --nodev --notest export_dir model/

but that exported model not working. it gives empty response.
what is the issue ?

but the 10th epoch validation loss 0.11. testing process killed.

so i was left testing --notest . and export the model.

what is the mistake i did? can you help me sir?

thank you sir.

We cannot diagnose if you don’t give complete and correct error output, including the time it gets killed.

1 Like

How can you expect to train a model if you specify --notrain ?

i will share the error log sir.

sir i already generated checkpoints for 10 epoch. just i am doing to export model.

Depending on your dataset, that might not be enough. And thus, the model works, it’s just unable to output anything because it has not been able to learn properly …

ok. thank you so much sir

WARNING:tensorflow:It seems that global step (tf.train.get_global_step) has not been increased. Current value (could be stable): 44230 vs previous value: 44230. You could increase the global step by passing tf.train.get_global_step() to Optimizer.apply_gradients or Optimizer.minimize.
97% (3098 of 3166) |############################################################################################################################################ | Elapsed Time: 2:04:35 ETA: 0:06:12Killed

sir this is my error log.

Again, stop with screenshots. You don’t have enough memory, it seems.

1 Like